http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:24 pm 
SuperStar Poster

I just wanted to take a moment to apologize for my absence from posting. I love this forum and talking with each and every one of you. I don't like posting too many personal details (that's for Facebook...LOL!) but I feel I owe my readers at least an explanation.

Such is life, there have been some major changes and ups and downs on the home front. I have also been laid off three times in the past several months, so as you can imagine, I have been just an itsy bitsy teeny tiny bit stressed. LOL!

However, I don't like being a stick in the mud, so you can expect to hear more from me. I am privileged to be here and talk with such wonderful people. I love science and the paranormal, and I really love being a part of research and documentation to give hope to people that there is life after death. It is interesting how skeptics are really starting to get stumped. Technology has really improved to the point that scientifically, it can be proventhat other dimensions do exist, and we can communicate with those who have passed on and can document it.

NTPRT is a really great group. Not only do we have top-notch, knowledgeable investigators, they are all really great people.

Thank ALL of you for being a part of our forum. Please invite a friend!

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans....
~~John Lennon~~

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]