http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:47 pm 
Regular Poster

I have a question that I have often wondered about, but have up until now not known who to ask...

Maybe it's dumb, but; why is it that all investigations are performed at night, and why does it seem that most evidence of paranormal activity is caught at night? Is there some theory that explains this phenomenon? It seems to me that whether the spirits are thought to be dead people caught "in-between", or demonic activity, or any other explanation, that any of these would not be relegated to only night activity, so why is it that this is the only time it seems to happen?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:06 pm 
Site Admin

Paranormal activity can occur day or night, but depending on who you ask, you'll get a different answer to your question. Over the years, our team has been asked this quite a bit... Here are the reason(s) based on our experiences... Everyone feel free to add-on if I missed anything :)

* After hours is typically better as most people (including our crew members) work during the daytime.

* In daytime, there is typically more activity from the living, people moving about, more traffic, more noise, cell phones ringing, text messages, etc. - later at night it's much more peaceful (typically), which means there is less chance of interference on recordings and less distraction.

* Daytime for businesses typically means customers, unless they close down for investigation - unlikely to happen!

* Personally I find that studying things and perception of objects is easier for me to process at night. My vision is heightened at night and I find infrared and UV lighting easy on the eyes, as opposed to bright sunlight.

* There is typically less electromagnetic activity (EMF) at night (depending on location, not always but as a general rule of thumb).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:17 pm 
SuperStar Poster

Entities are active all of the time. I am dealing with one at a friend's house. It apparently likes to throw books, among other things. I need to set up a camera over there and see if I can document it. I am only mentioning it here because it threw books at me during the day one of the last times I was there. It also apparently doesn't like my boyfriend much and tried to suffocate or choke him when he was asleep. Very active place over there.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans....
~~John Lennon~~

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]