http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Ouija Boards
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:14 am 
Site Admin

A question we get asked a lot is : "Are Ouija Boards Dangerous?" - the answer is mixed - we have posted some Q&A in our FAQ section, along with some links to related sites so you can make your own decisions. NTPRT does not use Ouija Boards in our investigations.

FAQ QuickLink : [Are Ouija Boards Dangerous]

Post subject: Re: Ouija Boards
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:17 pm 
SuperStar Poster

I have a lot to say on this subject and I am preparing a post that will explain why Ouija Boards should be destroyed.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans....
~~John Lennon~~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:47 pm 
Site Admin

It is reported that the set of Being Human is haunted (this is a British show). Two of the stars were discussing how they might want to bring in a Ouija board and I hope they could hear me scream "NO" from across the pond (as they say)! I do hope they were teasing but you never know.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:42 pm 
Site Admin

I wonder how many people are planning on playing this Halloween. Please do not. Ouija boards are not a toy. Do not open the door--you never NEVER really know what is on the other side. :!:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:13 pm 
Site Admin

I completely agree! Ouija boards are NOT toys! I cannot believe that Milton Bradley every marketed them as such and still do I believe? I was completely shocked when I was looking at the bargain section at our local Barnes and Noble when I saw an Emily the Strange product (A beloved gothic character). It looked to be a sort of fake fortune teller kit so i picked it up, curious. When I turned the box over on the back wa a picture of an Emily The Strange ouija board with question cards and a "guider". Can't believe something like that is aimed at children and marketed as a play thing. Please please don't ever ouija, as they say when one door closes another door opens..well in the case of ouija its more like when one door opens, so do a lot of others and we all know what happens when doors get left open unpleasant and unwelcome things come in. I am going to try to find an article about what to do with a ouija board if you have by chance used one and have had some unpleasant experience because of it.

Well thats one mystery solved...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:57 pm 
SuperStar Poster

If I can get just one point across in all of my posts, it would be to steer people away from the Ouija board!
A few of my team members know my story, and I am slowly getting to where I am gathering the strength to tell my story here.
I opened a door, and something very nasty and its buddies came through. These entities are NOT NICE.
Some people may say, "Well, at my last party we got one out, and wouldn't you know it, a spirit who called himself Henry helped me find my lost bracelet!" Or maybe, "The lady that came through knew about my family, and some details that were very personal. She wished me well and was very polite!"

DO NOT be fooled.

You don't know what is on the other side, and they are notorious liars. They will tell you anything you want to hear. You are opening a door for them, and who knows what is going to take up residence in your home, or worse, you.

It is NOT a game. It makes me angry that it is marketed as such. Recently, a popular national toy store sold a pink board, designed to target young girls. Supposedly after complaints, they stopped ordering the product but left the remaining stock on the shelf until it was sold. If I had the money, I would have bought them all myself and burned them.

I certainly don't mean to sound like I am preaching or lecturing. Please just consider this a stern warning! I care about each and every one of you and do not want to see you mess around with those things.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans....
~~John Lennon~~

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ]