http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: ghost adventures crew
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:21 pm 
Regular Poster

So, it is a fact that the ghost adventures crew was at mineral wells baker hotel the past few days! how they got in blows my mind sense we've been trying so hard to get in, but it should be airing on the travel channel i'm thinking either tonight or next friday so make sure you check it out, record it or do whatever you have to do! i know its going to be an amazing episode! i'm anxious to see what they find! maybe it will help us get into the baker, who knows! lets just keep our fingers crossed!!

SEEING IS BELIEVING

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:20 pm 
Site Admin

I was completely floored when I saw Aaron Goodwin's picture in instagram! I knew that they were in Texas and it had crossed my mind that they might be going to investigate the Baker Hotel, but I thought surely not since we have asked to be allowed in to investigate but were denied on the grounds that the building was in such a dilapidated state it would be too dangerous for us to enter. I guess when you have a TV show, in lieu of liability waivers and lots of money its a different story- not to sound bitter, I am just super jealous! I have been basically obsessed with the history of the Baker Hotel since I could remember, it is the main reason I became interested in paranormal research!
I am very excited for this episode to air, I believe it will be airing on the travel channel sometime in the upcoming weeks, possibly next Friday. Hopefully this episode will generate a renewed public interest in the Baker to help raise funds for the restoration of the building; and hopefully will open the doors so that other Paranormal Research groups may investigate there!

Really, look at this picture and tell me thats not the Baker Hotel in the background, it HAS to be

Well thats one mystery solved...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:35 pm 
Newbie Poster

It will probably air next season. They city seems to be receptive to people investigating the hotel again, I met one of the owners while up there, he has a number of ghost stories as well from the place. The investment group bought the property in 2009 and they are going to renovate, I believe he said they have close to 10 million collected already. Unfortunatly I didn't get a chance to get his contact info. When our interview was done the owner and film crew dissappeared in the Baker Suite. I forgot there was a stair case in the back of that room. When we got downstairs and leaving there was a guy from the city there in the production area and he had a bunch of ghost stories as well. I was with the first group to investigate the hotel, and was with the last group in 2007. That was my first time back in the hotel since 2007. I did see an article about the production in the Mineral Wells newspaper and in the comment section the editor gave the name and number of the investmentngroup who owns the hotel now. If anyone goes back I would love to tag along. I was unable to do any investigating while I was there as the GAC guys were locking the place down for their shoot.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:01 pm 
Site Admin

I really hope that they let other groups investigate again in the near future! I have been obsessed with the Baker since I was in middle school! It would be absolutely amazing to finally get to step foot inside such an iconic place! I cannot wait to see the GAC episode

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:38 pm 
Newbie Poster

The Baker episode airs December 7th on Travel Channel. It's called Crazy Town, so 2 more weeks.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:35 pm 
Site Admin

Awesome!!! Thank you =D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:39 pm 
Newbie Poster

They have clips up on the Travel Channels website now for the episode tomorrow. Lots of footage inside the hotel so you can see how bad of shape it is in now. I also realised I have a face for radio from watching the clip with my brief interview

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:15 pm 
Site Admin

Aw haha! I'll have to go watch! I have our TiVo set to record the episode tomorrow so we don't miss it!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:20 am 
Newbie Poster

I am Chris Moseley on there, thenguysnwithnglasses

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:33 pm 
Site Admin

Thats what I though! So awesome! can't wait to watch the episode tonight!! I feel like I'm living vicariously through them because I want to go to the Baker so bad!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:02 am 
Newbie Poster

I was completely floored when I saw Aaron Goodwin's picture in instagram! I knew that they were in Texas and it had crossed my mind that they might be going to investigate the Baker Hotel

"WATSON"

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]