http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Shadow People
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:20 am 
SuperStar Poster

Has anyone had any experience with shadow people or figures?

I seem to have one that follows me. I don't see him, but then again I am oblivious to things unless it hits me in the mouth, but my girlfriend and her daughter both see him. They both have seen him in both of the places we have lived.

He isn't threatening or doesn't make anyone feel scared, but it seems everytime they tell me that they see him, I start paying attention closer and am more careful. For example, my girlfriend saw him today at her parents while were there for Chirstmas, before all of the really nasty weather. So needless to say, I was extra careful with the weather and it was a nasty icy trip home, but we got home safely.

I am just wondering if that was him trying to warn me to be careful or something similar to that?

Pretty soon life's little Twinkie gauge is gonna go empty------Tallahassee

Tim

Post subject: Re: Shadow People
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:38 am 
Regular Poster

I have heard of shadow people but have never experienced one, that I know. It sounds like it is benevolent so I am thinking it isn't anything to worry about so far. It would be interesting to know when you started notice it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:32 am 
SuperStar Poster

I have seen shadow people when I was visiting a cemetery in my hometown. I saw them first when I was a child. I never felt them to be menacing. They just seemed curious. That particular cemetery is very old, so maybe the spirits aren't used to seeing modern automobiles in their area, and are just wanting to see what the loud noise was? I like to think the shadow people I saw are the spirits of the little children's graves that I used to care for. I always brought little gifts and flowers to the long forgotten graves of the children. I would spend time tidying up their grave stones. The cemetery is quite large, so it was impossible to get to every child's grave...but I sure tried! I don't know who the shadows in the trees were, but just maybe the little children were watching and trying to thank me. :D

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans....
~~John Lennon~~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:38 am 
SuperStar Poster

Well....I have heard both good and bad things about shadow people...but I am just curious as to this one only follows me. The people that see him with me don't feel threatened by him at all

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:10 am 
SuperStar Poster

I am going to preface my answer by saying that I am only speculating because I don't know all of the facts of your case and it would be irresponsible to comment on things that I am not sure of.
You say that the shadow person has been with you for a while. Has it caused problems such as turning over furniture, banging on walls, or otherwise making some other noises to annoy you?

Did you ever notice your little girl talking to an imaginary friend?

I can't help but think if it has not caused trouble and shows up at possibly dangerous situations that it is looking out for your family, providing that the spirit has not been violent in the past.

Those are just my non-expert thoughts. I will study more on this topic.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans....
~~John Lennon~~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:12 am 
SuperStar Poster

I appreciate the thoughts Mindy.....and I am not sure I have all the facts either, I only know what they tell me. I haven't ever noticed any kind of bad activity, and nothing ever seemed out of sorts and it still remains that way.

I do find it interesting that I have a proective spirit, because I have spent my adult life protecting others as a paramedic/ER nurse. My girlfriend and her daughter think sometimes he gets curious and even a little mischeivous at times and hides things like the remote or keys. I never know because I can misplace things and have been known to be a little absent minded. Once I looked for my glasses for about 30 minutes before I realized I was wearing them.

I am always glad for input and look forward to more insight on the matter

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:12 am 
Newbie Poster

I have observed of shadow individuals but have by no suggests experienced one, which i know. It seems like it is benevolent so I am pondering it isn't something to be worried about so far. It will be fascinating to know even although you began observe it.

NTPRT (banned keyword)
NTPRT (banned keyword)
Sports Shoes
NTPRT (banned keyword)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:06 am 
Newbie Poster

I have heard of shadow people but have never experienced one

--------------------------------------------------------
WoW gold|Diablo 3 Gold|Swtor Credits

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]