http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:58 pm 
Site Admin

There are many reports of people having encounters with people that have been dead for many years.

They appear real, are visible and are dressed like you and me... They can have conversations and interact with the living, but through some means, the person realizes that the conversation took place with someone who has deceased.

An example was on a show I just recently saw : a guy driving stops at a stop sign and looks over at a bus stop, where he see's a beautiful woman - blah blah, he ends up giving her a ride to her house and drops her off, since the bus is broken down. Not getting a number or anything they really hit it off on the short drive... A day or two later the guy goes back to the house to see her again, however finds it's her sisters house and after talking with the sister realizes that the 'person' he gave a ride too just the other day had actually passed nearly 7 years before. The sister eventually admits that her sister "always told her she would send Mr. Right, in this case, Mr. Wright" - the two end up marrying and life is happy ever after... BUT the spirit sister lead them together...

What do you think about this? This story is based on fact and is true - SO is it possible for such things to occur? Have your or someone you know had any experiences such as this? We'd love to hear about them!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:12 pm 
Regular Poster

When I was a kid my grandparents lived next to a grave yard and I mean right next to one. When my parents need a place to stay, we stayed there for a while. During my time there I saw a lot of strang things and had some things happen to me that I now am sure was because of the spirit world. I have no doubt that spirits can and do interact with the living.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ]