http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:43 pm 
Newbie Poster

I was in a small town called Tarkington last summer its a little town 45mins north of Houston its not even on the map, me and my fiance were there visiting his folks and looking at a little house we were looking at buying. We decided to go and check out the house since we had the key we went up to the side door and tried opening it and it wouldnt open, so we went to the front door and my fiance tried the door and it wouldnt open so i decided to try it and as soon as i touched the door knob the whole front of the house shook and we heard a loud growl coming from the inside. we both looked at each other and asked if that had really just happened we got scared and started walking back to the truck and thats about were i blacked out. My fiance told me that I stopped walking turned back around and walked under the car port and pointed up and told him "i need to go up into that attic, he wants me to go and see something" my fiance was really freaked out at this point he said i had the weirdest look on my face and that my eyes were huge and glazed over. He then grabbed me put me in the truck and drove to his moms on our way back i remember coming back to reality and I broke down and started crying and asking him what happened it was such a weird out of body experience. That house i later found out used to belong to an old man and he died in the house we did end up buying the house and when we went in it look as if the old man had just gotten up and went to the store there was a bible on the bed all his clothes in the closet food in the fridge toothbrush shaving things (he had died about 3 or 4 year earlier) everything was still in its place. We have been renavating the place and it feels weird like if someone is always watching us. Even our puppy is too scared to stay alone in that house. its some weird crazy stuff.........

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:28 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for sharing. Renovating always seems to stir up unrest. Keep us posted.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:54 am 
SuperStar Poster

Anything new since your last post?

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans....
~~John Lennon~~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:32 am 
Newbie Poster

Have any drastic or alarming incidents taken place since y'all moved into the house? Have there been objects moving at high speeds or in a violent manner? Have there been any incidents that seem to be targeted at y'all directly or that would demonstrate in some way that an entity attempting to interact with y'all? And did you find out how the previous resident of the house died (cause of death, etc.)...or any potentially relevant details of his death or of the months or years preceding his death?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:50 pm 
Site Admin

I wonder if they are still trying to live in the house?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ]