http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: A piece of my story...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:19 pm 
Regular Poster

This is going to have to be a work in progress for me, as my story was not a single experience, nor was each experience similar, but all were linked, or at least I think they were... This is not fiction, and I have others that experienced this and other things, of which I know of at least one that would most likely corroborate my story, and may even have greater insight into the matter. I will try to convince him to join and expound, I am just not sure he wants to go "there" if you know what I mean.

Anyways, I grew up with my older brother of two years, with my mom and dad; who raised us in a very religious home, attending Christian school for several years, then home schooled. We went to church every Sunday, and later attending a Messianic Jewish church on Saturdays (Sabbath). As my brother and I grew, he grew increasingly skeptical, and downright resistant to the idea of Judeo-Christian belief, and began refusing to go to church, and instead got interested in Wicca, and the magik. He began to dabble and learn everything he could about the mystical realm, and learned the ritual surrounding interacting with the spirit realm. I made attempts at discouraging this behavior, but he was not receptive because of his growing resentment towards God, and his further interest in the matter. So story goes on, we are living in a rural area outside Fort Worth, but not quite to Azle, in a trailer home perched at the top of a hill overlooking a gulley overgrown with brush and trees, with random trashed boats and cars scattered. There is also a creek going through the gulley that leads to a very large storm drain. As he gains more knowledge and starts applying the knowledge, he finds himself making his own "Ouija" board, although he never refers to it as such. he uses a cup of some sort to allow the spirits communicate. My best fiend and I make fun of him, trying peer pressure to get him to quit dabbling, this didn't work... He would usually do this alone, but often warned that unless you knew what you were doing, you shouldn't attempt communications alone, as whatever spirit you contacted may be too powerful and overpower you. Time went on and I tried not to get involved with what he did regarding this stuff, but my friend grew curious, and had my brother help him use the board a couple of times, which according to my friend was VERY real, and even answered things accurately to questions that my brother could not have known the answers to. So as my friend grew more curious because of the interactions, he decided to attempt communications by himself, against my brother's advice. As he was in contact with a spirit one day in the gulley, he was startled by someone (I forget who), and knocks over the cup or board, and in doing so, we find out later... opens the gateway. He did tell my brother, although I can't recall how long it was before he told him. Needless to say, we both now believe that he released multiple spirits during that incident. We had MANY experiences following this situation that were experienced by not only me and my friend, but by others living in the area, that had no prior knowledge of any of what was going on. A small sample of things would later include: Shadow people, shapeshifters, time warping, unexplained noises, apparitions, and even followed us several years later when we all moved in together into an apartment in Fort Worth, showing up in a few forms, including a wall of mirrors in the apartment that kept having child's hand prints appear, after we cleaned them off, they would reappear, and no small children were ever in the apartment. A very negative feeling filled the apartment most of the time, I am not easily spooked, or scared of most things as my favorite thing to do is explore dark, abandoned buildings and places, including a morgue, and I have never since felt as nervous, or uncomfortable as during this period of my life.

As I stated, it it a long and drawn out story, so I will have to post more later. It is also hard sometimes for me to recount the specific experiences, since they still give me the chills, and negative feelings. But I appreciate your feedback, questions, etc. And thank you for giving me an outlet to get it off my chest.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:46 pm 
SuperStar Poster

We are glad to have you with us and feel free to share whatever you are comfortable with.

I have been sensitive to spirits since I was young, and I also had a very negative experience as a teenager that only seemed to strengthen something I felt that I never asked for. Sometimes it helps to talk it out. It did for me, anyway. :) We are all supportive around here and are more than willing to listen and share our stories as well.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans....
~~John Lennon~~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:06 pm 
Regular Poster

Ok, so I spoke with my best friend, and I may have gotten my brothers account of how the spirits were released, from what my friend remembers of the situation, it was actually my brother attempting a spell in the storm drain and when he was performing the spell he mis-spoke and a cold rush of wind passed through the tunnel, blew out his candle that he was using for the ceremony, heard a sound at the other end of the tunnel, and saw eyes looking back at him... again, not sure which is true, although I tend to believe my friend, since my brother had every reason to lie to me about the situation... either way the outcome was the same.

I am still at work, so I will try to write more later when I get off. My friend is definately interested in this group, but he lives in a very rural area where he cannot get high speed internet, except through satellite, which is very expensive, or cell, which he doesn't get reliable cell service where he is either... we will find a way, he has even more personal accounts than I do.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:25 am 
Regular Poster

So, as time goes by, a few of the manifestations that came about as a result of the above mentioned situations were: My friend and I were chilling in my room playing guitar, when we hear a huge bang on the roof over the covered porch which was a corrugated metal roof, so a VERY distinctive sound. It then trampled across the shingled roof, we didn't hear anything else, so we went outside to see if we could see any damage or anything disturbed, or even see what it was that made the sound itself... there was nothing, no damage, no trace, but as we were poking around with our flashlights and bats, we heard a sound that; as I am writing this is giving me goosebumps and chills just thinking about it! I really can't describe the sound well, but it almost sounded like multiple sounds layered, like a woman shrieking, the growl of a large dog, and like a howling all at once... What was really bad, is that it was not an isolated incident, I heard that same sound multiple times over the next year or two.

One specific incident that was particularly startaling was a time that several of my friends were playing and messing around in the creek in the gulley, the sun was just going down, so my friend's sister was calling from their place that it was time to come in, she was ignored several times, so she came down with a couple of other kids to the top of the gulley to make one last attempt at getting the gang out of the gulley since the sun was already down. What happened next is that when she yelled down into the gulley and got the group's attention; simultaneously the kids at the top of the gulley ran screaming away from the gulley and the kids in the gulley ran up the back road around the backside of the gulley. The reason being is, apparently the kids at the top say that what they saw looking down into the gulley was two shadow figures crouched in and around two trees, hiding behind them. While the kids in the gulley did not see any shadow figures, what they saw was two glowing eyes spread out over 6-8 feet apart from each other. All the kids at the top agreed and claimed they saw shadow figures, and all the kids in the gulley agreed that they saw the glowing eyes...

Could these two incidents be linked? I have often wondered what or who the shadow figures were, and how they are liked to the creature that we saw, heard, and feared for years after we had these experiences.

I will post more, as I get time. Thanks again for giving me patience and a place to post where I won't be mocked, and hopefully get some constructive feedback on the situation from a group that has much more experience in these matters than I.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:33 pm 
SuperStar Poster

As a teenager, thinking that I understood what I term an "unfortunate gift," I managed to open a portal that turned out to not be a good thing at all. I ended up with demonic activity and negative entities that were beyond anything I was capable of handling. Story for another time.
This is just my opinion, based mostly on personal experiences, but I don't think one needs to try very hard to open a portal. There are not demons and evil spirits hiding behind every tree, but they exist for sure. If they find a willing conduit, they will use him or her. It seems to me that young people seem to be the easiest for these entities to manipulate, especially if they are dabbling in things that they don't really understand.
Without having been there and without the benefit of investigating, I cannot say 100% what it was exactly that you were dealing with. My personal opinion based on what you have said is that is seems likely that a portal was opened. I'm not sure what kind of "spell" that your brother was trying, but it doesn't sound like it was intended to be good or uplifting. Any type of "Ouija" board is never good. It doesn't have to be from that company that manufactures games, either. I have seen accounts of homemade boards that serve the same purpose. That goes back to my point that one doesn't really have to try very hard to attract negative spirits. It is my opinion that if a person really wants to reach out and invite negativity that eventually and probably in short order they will get it. Again this is just based on things that I have gone through.
Thank you for sharing with us. I'm sure my teammates will have more comments for you as well.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans....
~~John Lennon~~

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ]