http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:04 am 
Site Admin

My fist experience I think was when I was 7 or 8. I didn't see any apparitions or anything, but I knew it was something paranormal. We lived in an apartment, and had gone out for the day. When we came home I walked into the kitchen with my mom and was just as surprised as she was to see one of our tiny crystal antique salt & pepper shakers on the tile floor in front of the table. If it had fallen, it would have been shattered, and there was no possible way it would have landed where and how it was sitting. The shakers had been on a shelf on the wall behind the table pretty high up. The shaker was just sitting in pristine condition not even cracked. To this day I still think something moved it there.

Well thats one mystery solved...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 pm 
Newbie Poster

I hope it's not too late to reply to this post (given that, according to the timestamp, it's been 5 1/2 years since you posted it), but I am curious to know if, after this particular incident, there were other similar incidents that happen at that same apartment, soon after this one. I have heard, read, and been told of so many stories where there are series of paranormal occurrences that begin with something small-scale, such as this occurrence, and that gradually escalate to drastic occurrences where people experience physical attacks and where there are large object being launched across bedrooms, hallways, or living rooms. So I was curious to know if there had been any "follow-up" (for lack of a better term) occurrences to the one you described.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:48 pm 
Site Admin

In that same apartment I don't remember anything else happening other than the incident with the crystal salt & pepper shakers. After we left that apartment and moved into a rental house activity continued on a much larger scale. First at that house it started out small, like you said, just little things here and there- cabinets we know were closed would be found open, same for doors- I remember waking up once knowing that we had locked the front door before going to bed, I was the first one up and when I went into the living room to watch cartoons the front door was wide open. Talk about freaky. The activity escalated in that house up to one of the most intense happenings I have witnessed personally (aside from class A EVP evidence I have captured). I woke up out of a deep sleep and rolled over in my bed, nothing had woken me up. Then I heard my floor creak and a loud crash happened. I screamed for my mom and when she came into my room and turned on the light the whole room was in a state of disarray. The loveseat in my room was pushed back against the dresser, and the TV which was a good 12 feet away from my bed on the other side of the room normally was screen down on the floor 4 feet from my bed. We aren't talking about some rinky-dink 12 inch screen TV either, it was a 24 inch old tube TV (too heavy for me to carry at the time). It still freaks me out to think about what could have happened if I hadn't woken up, because I know for a solid fact I woke up BEFORE the crash, which I am assuming was the TV hitting the ground. It was pretty crazy. Needless to say I didn't like sleeping alone in that bedroom after that.

Well thats one mystery solved...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]