http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:43 am 
SuperStar Poster

I've had quite a few actually. The first one was back in the early 90's when I was a young little man. I was at home all by myself because my parents were out with my sister at a softball tournament. Well it was actually late at night and I was watching "Sightings" I don't know if you guys remember that show. I sure do! Anyways I was watching it and laying on the floor in front of the TV. To my left there was a coffe table with an ash tray on it. Well me there laying on the floor watching something that would just scare the pants off me, well I hear something slide off the coffee table and hit the floor. I look over and I see the ash tray rolling towards me very slowly, slow enough to tip over but it doesn't. It rolls right in font of me all the the way to the wall and then hits the wall and falls over. It didn't take me very long to get to my bedroom after that. I think I ran about 90mph.

The second experince happened a few years later. Our house was under some reonvations because of a drunken driver drove right through our yard and collided with our van that was park in the drive way. Well the impact sent the van crashing into my room. While the renovations were taking place we had to board up my window. Well it was pitch black when I had the lights off so I would have a night light in the outlet right under a mirror I had in my room. I walked by one night and I stopped right in front of the mirror, raised my hand to scratch my head then lowered my hand back to my side, and my shadow behind didn't move until a couple of seconds later. It raised to my head and then lowered back down. Needless to say I didn't sleep in there for a long while.

The last and most physical experience,
Happened back in 2002, One night I was standing outside the parents house of my girlfriend now wife, Mary. It was mid summer and about 80 degrees outside. We were there chatting and out of no where I start getting a cold sensation through out my entire body. I was so cold that my teeth started chattering and I was shivering and had goosbumps. Mary was asking me if I was okay all I could say is "I'm freezing, fine but freezing." The episode lasted about 5 minutes and then went away. Well after all that I got in my car and left. When I get home Mary calls me with a concerned tone in her voice. I asked what was wrong, she told me that her sister was asleep in her bedroom and woke up to a black figure standing in the doorway. When she asked who was there the figure appeared to throw an object which she said looked like a glass towards her direction. She said that she heard it hit the wall and shatter. She covered up so no pieces of glass would hit her. when she came out from under the covers she looked around and nothing was on the floor or on the bed. Mary told me that all of this happened while I was outside having that freezing sensation.

I've got a few more that I can put on there but it's getting late.

WHO YA GONNA CALL???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:04 pm 
Site Admin

this is going to be read on our podcast page!!! Yeah!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:35 am 
Site Admin

It is up and posted on the podcast page!!!!!!!!!!! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]