http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:52 am 
Newbie Poster

In Feburary of this year our experiences began to increase in intensity. Our daughter would wake up at night and let out a chilling scream and when we would get in the room she would be pointing at the corner. It continued on this way for about a week and a half then we bagan to hear whispering in her room and the hallways, Scratching at her moniter, Footsteps and our dog would go crazy near the room. We had just formed our Group SHOK ( Spirit Hunters Of Knoxville) so we decided to investigate further armed with only a digital camera and computer for evp's we set out to discover the identity of whatever was in our home. Our first round of evidence was minimal just a few good photos and 1 good evp, however this small scale investiagtion started a landslide of activity. After that night we began noticing activity downstairs as well as upstairs. Mostly just small noises but when downstairs you could hear footsteps in her room. During the month of March we continued to get a few photos and the noises continued gradually increased in intensity. My wife Saw a Black form entity beside our bed and I saw it once on the steps in March. In late April We did a full team investigation where we caught several impressive photos of a cemetary where we believe one of the entities in our home followed us from. We believe this because of an evp taken where the entity answered our question of "do you stay here or do you follow us" and the entity answered " I follow", During the same session we caught a womans voice stating " I'm standing next to you" During this particular investigation of our home we caught a full body apparition on the steps and a face in our television these pictures are on our myspace page http://www.myspace.com/kaps2008 After this time the noises became more consistent and more violent. People visiting have seen shadows moving at the top of the steps, heard the entity smacking the bedroom door and walls and some have reported even being touched on the stairs. We have been woke up every morning since by the entity either hitting our door or throwing what I like to call a temper tantrum by hitting all the doors upstairs and slamming cabinets shut and even more recently making noises downstairs . The last evp we recorded while gone from the house was a groaning noise that when sped up in playback sounded like crying or moaning but when normal sounds very deep and guttural ? As I sit here and compose this even now the entity has begun to hit the door in our daughters room. If anyone has any questions please reply back or any thoughts . A word about SHOK. We formed SHOK earlier this year as a way for us to help others dealing with the paranormal we investigate using only sceintific means and do so in the utmost professional and discreet manner we are a small team of five. Feel free to contact us either through myspace: www.myspace.com/kaps2008 or email: s.h.o.k@charter.net.

Thanks,
John and Andrea (Founders of SHOK)

SHOK TEAM KNOXVILLE

Post subject: WOW
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:58 pm 
Site Admin

How interesting! I would love to read this on our podcast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:27 am 
Newbie Poster

That would be great! Just let us know what we need to do! Hope to see you Thursday in your chat room!

SHOK

SHOK TEAM KNOXVILLE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:55 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks!! I can read it as is or if you want to change it, you can write it up and email it to me at suzannef@ntprt.org When it is posted up I will let you know. You can put a link to it on your myspace page too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:23 pm 
Newbie Poster

You can read as is! I mean there is a lot more story to this but we figured we would shortin it for ya! If there is anything else you want to know or want to know just let us know! Thanks and we are looking forward to your reply. And we will be there as far as I know Thursday nite!!! If you do decide that you want the rest of the story you can call us or email us....email: s.h.o.k@charter.net.....cell phone is (865) 643-5099....and that is John the other founder that actually typed this out! Well talk to you soon!!!

Andrea-SHOK

SHOK TEAM KNOXVILLE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:11 am 
Newbie Poster

How interesting! I would adore to research this on our podcast.

NTPRT (banned keyword)
NTPRT (banned keyword)
Sports Shoes
NTPRT (banned keyword)

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ]