http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: the past few days
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:39 am 
Regular Poster

okay so the past few days have been a little active in our house. sunday night around 10;30 laying down in bed our streak turned on (having been off) started playing pandora out of no where. at 3:16am our security alarm goes off. we thought very seriously someone was breaking into our house. i got out of bed, turned the alarm off and the alarm system rep came through and asked if we were okay if there was a problem. i said no i dont think so. she said okay that it was the back door that showed active. we looked at the back door and the door was still locked and shut. the app on my phone shows it was the glass break sensor. so i went in the front checked the windows, went in the backyard all windows were good. Hailey and I by this point didnt really know what to think of this situation. so we layed back down and fell asleep. yesterday evening after work i checked the back door sensor, took out the battery to make sure it wasnt the battery. nope, battery was still good. Hailey pointed out monday evening that 3:00am is in the witching hours. and the night before a full moon. any way i got a call from our security company about the back door sensor showed that it was being messed with, i told the lady that i had checked the battery and put it back in. also i asked her about the glass break sensor, she said that "high frequencies" tend to set this sensor off as well as motorcycles etc. i know for a fact a motorcycle does not set it off because very loud motorcycle come zooming by all the time. well we got to thinking what if this high frequency happens to be a spirit? hailey did an evp session for a few minutes and asked their name. there wasnt a clear response but you could hear a small frequency come through. i looked at hailey and said if in fact it is a name its two syllables. i got to searching previous owners on our house and found an article stating that in November 2007 a man pleated guilty to a 16 year prison term in the assault and robbery of a 66 year old man named Edwin Burger. (Edwin is 2 syllables) who died 7 months later in a nursing home. also stating that this mugger had knocked down Burger, owner of home down inside his home and another man had kicked him.

Definitely going to do alot more research and EVP sessions!! everybody stay safe tomorrow and if you go out do some paranormal research be sure to ask us any questions you may have!

:twisted:

SEEING IS BELIEVING

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]