http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: My Ghost & My Roommate..
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:52 am 
Regular Poster

My roommate, Tim, came charging at me today. He said, “Do you know what your damn ghost did to me last night?” I started laughing at him, thinking - hmmm this is going to be good. He told me that he came into my office last night to jump on the net and then was attacked.

There is backdoor to my office that leads outside to the backyard, which is locked every night way before I take off to go to bed. Anyways, as he was sitting there browsing online, the backdoor came flying open. He turned around to look, stood up, and started walking to it. Just as he about got to the door to look if there was someone outside - the door slammed in his face. He said he was all fists at the point. He was really shaking and confused to what had just happened. Apparently, just a few more seconds had passed; he got hit so hard on the chest, was shoved back, and had fallen into the chair. That was enough for him; he went to the living room and just sat down there. By that time, another one of my roommates had come down the stairs and asked him what the hell he was doing slamming the door so late. He had a big red mark on him afterwards, according to him and my other roommate, but it was gone by the time I had seen him.

We have noticed a lot of things happening in this house for quite some time now. Tim seems to be the target as he was also shoved against the wall and choked the night before as he was heading to the restroom. We all get to see and hear random things all the time, just no one ever gets the harshness like Tim does.

Common Sense is so rare, it is often mistaken for genius.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:38 pm 
Regular Poster

Hello

I just joined as one of the forum narrators. Right now I am just going through the forum and looking at all the post and I saw yours. I would love to hear more about your ghost. Has the ghost always been there? What other types have activities occured?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ]