http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:52 pm 
Site Admin

Just wondering if any of our other investigators have ever had nightmares before we do an investigation?
If you had, how did the nightmare affect your behavior during the investigation, or your attitude towards wanting to be a part of the investigation?
In my experience I have never had nightmares before an investigation, however I have had nightmares AFTER an investigation...In particular I had a nightmare about an investigation that I actually was unable to go on. It freaked me out quite a bit so the second I woke up and gathered my thoughts I called Mark to discuss my dream and anything they may have found in the investigation. This time there was seemingly no connection, but it was still very weird to me! After this same investigation another odd occurrence happened when I found a picture in the photo album in my phone of a room that I had never seen or stepped foot in before, not to mention no one had sent me this picture and I had not saved it into my phone. When I showed the picture to Suzanne and Mark they informed me that it was in fact a picture from a residence we had investigated, the investigation I was unable to go on. To this day we still have no idea how the picture made its way to my phone, as no one on the NTPRT team had snapped pictures with their cell phone or sent me anything of the sort. It make you wonder.... I know t made me wonder if the picture had any connection with the nightmare I had or what the significance of any of it could be. Thoughts? Experiences? I want to hear them!

Well thats one mystery solved...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]