http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

I am sure by now, most everyone in the paranormal research community has heard about or read about Latoya Ammons and her family and home in Gary, Indiana. If you haven't, I placed a link directly below this, do not continue reading this post until you read the article.
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/24601572/exorcist-called-after-boy-walked-up-wall-backwards

I was pleasantly surprised to see that this story made headlines. No I do not delight in what this family has been through, I will actually be praying for them (that is my own religious preference, and does not reflect the beliefs of every member of NTPRT); but I was happy to see that no one thought this woman was crazy in the end! Too often are cases of true paranormal activity disregarded and called something else, whether it be mental illness, psychosis or otherwise. Credible sources have verified this story, and credible people have been made witness to what we research to try to prove, that the spirit realm is very real, as are demons. (Though NTPRT does not seek out instances of demonic activity, I feel the need to point that out.).
This is a HUGE step for the paranormal research community. I am very curious to know what happened in that house in Gary, Ind.; I want to know what caused this demonic attachment to this family and the possessions... Was the house like a venus fly trap? Already infested, and just waiting on a family to fall as it's victim? Or did someone open a doorway they shouldn't have, possibly by using a Ouija board? The possibilities are endless, and I want the whole story, not just what the media will tell us.
What are your thoughts? What do you think could have happened?
The story gets more interesting though, check this out! I am not sure how accurate or credible this is but TMZ reported that Zak Bagans, famous Lead Investigator of the Ghost Adventures Crew, bought the house and intends to stay in it and document his experiences. http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/31/ghost-adventures-zak-bagans-demon-house-gary-indiana-portal-to-hell/
If this is true, Zak, I wish you the best of luck, and I pray that you have the wherewithal to protect yourself both physically and spiritually during your endeavors to research this "portal to hell".

Well thats one mystery solved...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:48 pm 
Site Admin

You never know! I would be interested to hear and see what happens to him too. So much of TV hunts are not what really happens so it will be interesting. I am like you, I hope he protects against anything attaching to him!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:01 pm 
Site Admin

I'm sure that he will, I know that all 3 members of the GAC have had issues with spirit attachments; and Zak Bagans supposedly also had a demonic possession type occurrence so I can't see him not protecting himself. Since I originally posted this I have not heard or seen anything else about this house or the paranormal activity that reportedly occurred. I wonder if Zak has investigated the house or if he truly did purchase the property?

Well thats one mystery solved...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]