http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: museum of the southwest
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:02 am 
Regular Poster

hello everyone,

I was doing some research and looking for some places here in Midland Texas and i came across this old building. The Museum of the Southwest. The one thing that did catch my eye was i did find a website that says this museum used to be an old mansion. The ghost of its murdered owner is to haunting the upstairs floor. Ive been trying so hard to find more history on this building but i cant seem to find anything. I plan on going to to visit this place and take the tour of the home/museum and post the information to share with everyone. Hailey and I drove by this mansion late tonight drove by and drove through the parking lot, super dark and just mind chilling. drove down the block and came back by to go home and Hailey said look there is a light on in one of the rooms. Really creepy!! keep everyone posted on what I find out!

Attachments:
download.jpg
download.jpg [ 119.51 KiB | Viewed 4381 times ]

SEEING IS BELIEVING

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:54 pm 
Site Admin

Seriously creepy building! So cool! & Yes, when we first drove around the building and drove by it the first time, ALL of the lights were off. After driving around the block when we were going back home, we had to pass the museum one more time, and I did point out that one of the upstairs lights was on! I KNOW that all of the lights were off when we first drove by but we are unsure if there is a curator on premises at all times or not for all we know someone could have been in the building, BUT also having noticed the lack of cars in the parking lots and museum grounds I have the feeling that no one {alive} was in that building! I can't wait to go check it out!!!! =D Thank you Raleigh, this was truly a great find!

Well thats one mystery solved...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:30 am 
Regular Poster

Hey everyone just wanted to touch base with everyone on the museum. Hailey and i went to get some information on the house and they had it closed due to Christmas decorations. They should be opened in a week or so. So after the holidays when we get back into town that is our first priority! sorry to keep everyone wondering about this house, we will have information soon!! :D

SEEING IS BELIEVING

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:58 am 
Site Admin

Not yet!! Every time we go the main building is closed!! We are going to try to go this coming weekend and hopefully will be able to get in!!!

Well thats one mystery solved...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ]