http://forums.ntprt.org

The Official Forums Of The North Texas Paranormal Research Team (NTPRT)

[Exit Back To NTPRT.ORG]

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:33 pm 
Newbie Poster

I have had some crazy experience all of my life it started when i was about 3 or 4 years old. We had just moved into a house and only after a few months my mom tells me that i had began to play with an "imaginary friend", i would always discribe him as a black boy my age and i would tell my parents that he didnt like them and that he was scared of adults. Some time passed and my dad decided to clean out the attic because the past owners had left some things, he brought down a box and it was full of photos I walked up to my dad and pointed down to a family portriat and said "daddy thats my friend thats the little boy that always comes to play with me". I scared everyone because it was so unexpected......Alot of things seem to happen on that property I have seen plenty of shadow people and believe me they are not nice they shape shift into cats, dogs, and people. I have been attacked I have been scratched in the shower and while im asleep. I contantly hear voices talking in the kitchen when there is no one there they like to talk about me and argue about what they should do to me and they say my name so thats how I know its personal. My mom has been attacked by a shadow dog who we believe was demonic we both saw it. We have family who refuses to stay the night because of things that have happened to them beds shaking, sounds of chain, blankets being pulled off. The demonic entities come and go and I believe it has to do with the land the house is built on. There has been at least 3 deaths in the houses directly across the street from my house 2 were children since i have lived there. The area is just full of darkness. Growing up in that house has made me extremely sensitive to seeing things I especially am followed by shadow people. I would love to have a real investigation done on my moms house.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:42 pm 
Site Admin

WOW!! That sounds like an active house!! Every house we have lived in has been haunted. Makes for interesting times!!

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:50 am 
SuperStar Poster

Have you done any research on the land? How long has your family owned the property?

So, when you were a child, the entities were friendly to you? At what point did they start becoming hostile? Do you remember any specific event that preceded your first negative experience?

It is very frightening to be attacked by something you cannot see. It has happened to me as well.

Do you still live there?

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans....
~~John Lennon~~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:39 am 
Newbie Poster

It all must have been damn scarry for sure. Actually when we shift to new houses which have been empty for a while or years, the spirits living there get disturbed. They consider us as outsiders disturbing their privacy and therefore these problems happen. It is said that before moving we should get some religious fervor done at the place.

pest control NYC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:07 am 
Newbie Poster

Have you done any research on the land? How long has your family owned the property?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ]